Friday, 25 November 2011

Wire Work at Paper Based

For the Christmas season, I have a small selection of my wire craft for sale. Available at Paper Based, my Mum's bookshop at the Hotel Normandie, you will find the following:

1. This 4 inch Wire Cube Box is made from galvanised wire and mesh and embellished with blue beads and some sheet aluminium.



2. These 6 inch Wire Wall Cube Baskets are made from galvanised wire and various meshes. The addition of a hand glazed tile adds some colour. One is available in green plastic wire.










3. The Quirky Trapezium Pencil Box is made from galvanised wire and meshes and some aluminium sheet. Sorry I have no image of this one.

These wire boxes and baskets are multi-functional. I have used them in my kitchen or bathroom when I have limited counter space.

4. The Wire Angel is the first  commercial item that I made from wire. Unlike the angels in the photos below, this year the angels are made of recycled copper wire with wooden or plastic beads.




No comments: